As part of CRC's commitment to the development of learners English and maths skills, the college is seeking to expand the current team by the introduction of a Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Maths on a term-time only basis.
To be successful in this role you will be required to complement the lecturers' delivery of the curriculum and work cooperatively with lecturers, learners and other support staff.
Responsibilities may include:
• Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
• Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils
• Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school
• Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff
• Preparing and developing resources for learning activities
• Reporting on the progress made by pupils
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).