The School of Performance, Music and Media are looking for a knowledgeable team player to join them on a fixed term basis until June 2019.
We are looking for an Hourly Paid Learning Assistant to provide technical support primarily during show periods within the Performing Arts discipline.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to use their excellent practical and theoretical knowledge in an educational environment. The right candidate will join a vibrant department with diverse courses and excellent facilities.
The role includes:
• Technical management and housekeeping of our professional theatre including health and safety adherence.
• Supporting and supervising technical theatre students to
• Supporting and supervising technical theatre students to carry
• out stage management and lighting operations roles during shows.
• Ordering materials.
• Liaising across College to support external theatre hires
• Reporting maintenance needs of the theatre.
You will be working approximately 20 hours per week including evening work and occasional weekend work. This is required to provide support for a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and performances.
The closing date for application is Friday 25 January 2019.
The successful candidate will join the Performance, Music and Media team, reporting to Head of School.
For salary information please contact a member of the Human Resources team.
West Herts College is positive about disabled people. If you need help applying for this role please contact the Human Resources team.
Please see attached documents.