SALARY: £16,845 – £17,832 dependent on prior skills and experience.
Full time, fixed term contract to 31st August 2020
Generous holiday scheme, pension scheme (including life assurance), free on-site car parking, various local business staff discounts, on-site gym, Refectory and Cycle to Work scheme.
Start Date: 11th September 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator to support the smooth running of the HR function within a small and fast-paced office environment. We are looking for someone with a confident and positive approach, with ability to work and stay calm under pressure. The successful post holder will have a good general knowledge of office procedures, a confident and proactive approach and an ability to prioritise work effectively. Day to day duties will include:
• Administrative support, including all aspects of the employee lifecycle, recruitment, data entry and staff enquiries
• Acting as the first point of contact for the HR function
• Providing timely and accurate payroll information
• Ensuring accurate and timely information is available and up to date in the HR record systems
• To work within the College policies and procedures with particular regard for health and safety, equal opportunities and the overriding need to safeguard children and vulnerable adults in our care.
• Please see the job description for full details of duties.
• Candidates must meet the following essential skills and experiences:
• A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent arithmetic skills
• Good IT skills including word processing, e-mail, databases, and computer packages
• Excellent communication skills, calm and reassuring manner and appreciation of good customer relations.
• A strict sense of confidentiality and understanding of sensitive HR data
• Experience of effective record keeping and correspondence
For full details please see the Job Description
Closing Date: 9:00am Monday 9th September 2019
PLEASE APPLY NOW - this vacancy may be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received
PLEASE NOTE – The College does not accept CVs. To apply please complete the application form provided.
Cirencester College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.