ICT Trainer: HMP Berwyn
HMP Berwyn will offer exceptional learning & skill provision with a focus on rehabilitation to the men it houses. The curriculum offer will support this process and we are seeking exceptional staff to help us deliver this agenda across a wide range of areas.
As directed by the Hub Manager Digital & Higher Education, you will deliver high quality, learner focused vocational training to meet contractual requirements, awarding body standards and learner needs in line with agreed policies and procedures.
• Plan, organise and deliver a competency based curriculum up to Level 3
• Within a Scheme of Work, develop lesson plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets
• Ensure the safeguarding of learners
• Work collaboratively with Essential Skills tutors/Learning Support practitioners to support literacy, numeracy and digital literacy skills within the programme.
• Ensure that learner records are accurate and maintained in line with data protection and agreed policies.
• Compliance with agreed policies and procedures.
• Timely and accurate completion of documents related to accreditation, funding and compliancy
• Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation and prison security requirements
Please click Apply to submit your application.
Please see the full Job Description attached below.
Closing Date: Friday 28th August
Novus Cambria is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.