Part Time 29 hours per week
Coventry College is recruiting to several new exciting posts within our STEM department. If you are looking to make those first steps into teaching or just want to pass on the skills you have developed in industry, we have just the role for you.
Coventry College STEM department offer courses in automotive, engineering and construction trades and in September 2021 we will begin offering advanced manufacturing, motorsport engineering and green technologies to name a few.
As an Instructor Plastering you should have:
• An appropriate technical qualification to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent or applicable professional experience.
• Ability to successfully complete AET qualification within 1 year of appointment
• Practical commercial experience in a relevant discipline
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all staff and students
• A responsible and conscientious approach to health and safety
• An understanding of safeguarding and equality and their importance relevant to role
As an Instructor Plastering you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays calculated pro rata for days worked
• Free on-site parking
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
To apply, follow the link below:
Current Vacancies at Coventry College
Applications Close: Friday 21 May 2021 at 23:59
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.