£19,000 - £21,233 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
• Working in partnership with the academic departments and other services, you will ensure an excellent level of service is delivered to our students and staff.
• You will play a proactive part in the maintenance of our systems and provide reactive support, whilst being actively involved within the support function.
• You will have demonstrable experience of providing support across an environment which includes Windows desktops, MS Office, Active Directory and AV equipment.
• You will have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service whilst working in a busy environment
• You will work well under pressure whilst multitasking between customers and projects
• You will be a pivotal member of the IT team
What we Offer
• Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Employee Discounts Scheme
• Support for continuous professional development
• 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Visit our website to see full details and to apply online or telephone the HR Team to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 31st January 2021
Interviews will be held on 10th February 2021
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.