IT Technician (full time)
• 11 – 18 Selective Grammar School situated in the Cotswolds.
• 1060 on Roll
• Co-educational Sixth Form of over 500
• Grade 3 Point 4-6 £18,426 – £19,171
• 37 hours per week, all year round
Governors of this forward-looking school, which places students at the heart of its business, are seeking to appoint an IT Technician to join a small team supporting the technical aspect of school life. An enthusiasm for problem solving and assisting colleagues & students are essential requirements of the job. Qualifications and previous experience are desirable, however additional training and support will be given to the right candidate.
Candidates should enjoy working in the context of a busy team environment, and have:
• Working knowledge of Windows 10 and PC hardware
• Excellent literacy/numeracy skills
• Ability to work to instruction
• Excellent communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A friendly approach and calm manner
• The interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
Marling is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.
Please ensure that you submit a completed application form, details below, in order to be considered for this role as CV’s will not be accepted.
Please send your completed application form and letter to:
Ms Amanda Oxberry, PA to Headteacher, Marling School, Cainscross Road, Stroud, GL5 4HE
or via email
All applications are subject to the satisfactory completion of a probationary period of 6 months.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th July 2020
Interview date: w/c Monday 13th July 2020
Marling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointed person will be required to undergo an enhanced CRB clearance