We are seeking to appoint IT Technicians to join our growing and vibrant IT Team, there are positions available at Beauchamp College, Cedars Academy and Judgemeadow Community College. As part of the Lionheart Academies Trust the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across multiple sites within the local area, offering variety and challenge.
The core responsibilities of this role is to maintain, develop and install both software and hardware solutions to ensure the users have the resources required for their day to day workings. This role will work collaboratively with both students and colleagues across the network.
To make this role a success some key requirements are:
• A good knowledge of Windows 10 and Mac OSX;
• Practical knowledge of desktop PC’s, laptops, tablet devices and IT peripherals such as printers, scanners, etc.
• Entry level understanding of network technologies, with a desire to learn more;
• Excellent listening skills to truly understand the needs of the users, whilst managing workload commitments to meet or manage their expectations;
• A good understanding of Microsoft applications (ideally Office Suite).
To ensure deadlines are met all members of the team at the Lionheart Academies Trust take a flexible approach to working, which is returned to them also.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and supportive employer of choice, who can offer further professional development to any that show potential, willing and want for it. Development and learning sits at the very heart of what we do therefore during the initial stages a buddy is provided until the post holder feels confident to work autonomously. The department offers a wealth of knowledge and will support all colleagues in achieving their desired goals.
This is a full time, all year round post with excellent annual leave benefits. If you feel this is an opportunity for you, please apply. Applications from aspiring ICT Technicians, who have practiced their knowledge perhaps in their private time, are also welcome.
Lionheart Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.