The role is a Permanent, Full-time
Monday to Friday (08:30 – 17:00)
Salary depending on skills and experience
To Start: ASAP
Blossom House is an Ofsted-rated “Outstanding” specialist school for children aged 5 -19 years of age with speech, language and communication difficulties. The School is rapidly expanding; we are therefore looking to appoint a permanent IT Technician to join our IT Department.
• Are you outgoing and confident with consistent energy and enthusiasm?
• Are you pro-active?
• Do you enjoy working in an environment that is constantly changing?
• Do you have a passion for learning?
• Are you calm under pressure when faced with an array of tasks?
If you answered yes to all of the above AND have a positive can-do attitude, then apply now!
Our special outstanding school is constantly growing, providing a supportive, nurturing learning environment for more and more children. Due to this expansion we have an exciting opportunity for someone to be part of our IT Department.
What the role involves:
The role will be based primarily at Motspur Park, where the successful candidate will be the front-facing staff member of the IT Department. On occasion, the individual may be required to work across our other sites in Euston and Wimbledon. This is a customer-focused role to provide high volume and fast-paced effective IT support across all departments.
• A supportive working environment in a newly refurbished building.
• Support from an enthusiastic and dedicated team of staff.
• Continued professional development and training.
• Great staff benefits which include; pension, free Friday lunch, cycle to work scheme and computer scheme, free on-site parking, next to Motspur Park Station.
• The ideal candidate will have:
• Confidence, enthusiasm and a passion for learning.
• Have excellent communication skills when responding to queries.
• Knowledge and experience of IT functions.
• The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues.
• The ability to maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the School.
• Qualifications preferred include GCSE, or relevant experience.
• Be highly organised with and able to work harmoniously, efficiently and often under pressure.
• Understand the importance of safeguarding within a school environment.
Closing date: 5th November 2021. Early applications are encouraged
If you wish to apply for the post, please download the application form from the school website and email the completed application form detailing how you meet the requirements of the person specification along with the recruitment activity (on the last page of the advert) by the closing date.
Blossom House School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including and Enhanced DBS check, the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks.
We can only shortlist based on completed applications and not CV’s alone.
Blossom House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; successful applicants must be suitable to work with children and will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Certificate with barred list information.