Pinnacle American School is currently recruiting for a KG teacher to join our outstanding team immediately due to increased enrollment.
We are committed to providing high quality education to meet the standards required in an American Curriculum School. To meet this commitment, it is necessary to attract, recruit and retain high caliber staff. Our school currently serves KG1 through Grade 5 students from mostly local families.
The school is located in Madinat Zayed in the Al Dhafra Region of Abu Dhabi. It is the largest city in Al Dhafra, with around 45,000 residents. It is 60 minutes from Mussafah as well as Al Mafraq. The Corniche in Abu Dhabi is less 90 minutes away. It is a quiet, beautiful city that meets all of life needs.
Start date – 3 January 2022 or ASAP!
The aims of the Recruitment Policy are:
- The best possible staff recruited on the basis of qualifications, experience, abilities and suitability for the position.
- Preference for teachers will be given towards Native English speakers (Americans and Canadians preferred but other nationalities for whom English is a first language are encouraged to apply).
- TEOFL or IELTs (7.5+) for Non-Native Speakers
- Experience teaching in an American curriculum school is desirable but not essential.
- Compliance with all pertinent employment requirements of the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) and UAE Ministry of Education (MOE)teacher certification requirements.
Person Specification (minimum):
- Bachelor Degree in the related subject with a teaching certification and a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Native English speakers are preferred.
- Teaching experience at a US Curriculum school is preferred.
- All candidates will be required to submit a relevant and up to date police check and complete safe recruitment reference checks.
A competitive tax free salary and benefits package is offered including:
- return air tickets
- housing allowance or 2 bedroom accommodation in a complex with leisure facilities
- tuition fee remission for dependent children
- medical insurance
- resident visa
- end of service gratuity
- two year contract (renewable by mutual consent).
As the school grows, opportunities for posts of responsibility or middle leadership may become available for suitable candidates.
Safeguarding Statement: Pinnacle American School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Wales International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.