Lead Teacher Christie
Our classroom has only recently been open to pupils who are patients at the world-renowned Christie hospital and receiving Proton Beam therapy. Up to 16 pupils are receiving treatment at any one time aged 3-18.
The Lead Teacher is responsible for ensuring the school room can meet the needs of this mixed age group and is supported by the staff team of the Hospital School. A full time TA is also based at the Christie.
We can offer you:
• An improving school with a reputation for delivering high quality education in a hospital setting.
• A culture where all students feel valued, listened to and cared for.
• A talented, sensitive and flexible group of staff.
• A committed Governing body with interested and involved parents.
• Opportunities to work locally, regionally and nationally.
• The opportunity to work at a world famous hospital.
Closing date for applications: 10.00am 11th October 2019
Manchester Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.