LEADER OF LEARNING - TECHNOLOGY
Teacher’s Main Scale, plus TLR2a
Permanent, full time
Required from 1st September 2020
We are seeking a full time Teacher of Design Technology to take on the responsibility of Leader of Learning for Technology within the Faculty. The post holder will build on the high quality teaching and learning within the subject as part of our successful and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate will be a suitably qualified, enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
- Care about young people and want to make a difference
- Are a suitably qualified teacher with the subject knowledge and expertise to deliver Design Technology and/or Engineering up to A-level
- Have a good understanding of teaching and learning strategies which lead to exceptional progress
- Are an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants to contribute to a successful team
- Are committed to ensuring students maximise every opportunity to achieve academically and personally
We will give you:
- The challenge and support of an experienced, innovative and dynamic team
- Excellent professional development opportunities to hone and improve your teaching
- The chance to work with fantastic students who are hungry to learn
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding academy with a track record of success.
Churchill Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification and on the Academy’s website.
Applications close: Midnight, Sunday 26th January 2020
Churchill Academy and Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.