We are looking for a Learner Recruitment Executive to join our Commercial & Employment Services team.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return you will receive a competitive salary of between £19,000 to £23,000 per annum, commission, plus other staff benefits.
Cambridge Regional College is a large and inspirational centre of learning with Campuses in Cambridge and Huntingdon.
We have outstanding teaching and leisure facilities and a reputation for excellence in a number of fields.
Our campus facilities are among the best in the country. CRC is a college to be proud of and to be in.
It is important to us that we recognise the hard work and commitment of our staff.
As such, you can benefit from a range of rewards to support you in your daily life.
Just some of the rewards you can benefit from as our Learner Recruitment Executive include:
- Commission programme linked to numbers of learners recruited
- 27 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted rates on Apple products
- Free gym membership option and discounted classes
- Discounted rates on college courses
- BUPA Health Expenses cash plan and Occupational Health services
- Free on-site car parking
- Exclusive discounts for high street and online stores with Rewards@CRC
- On site restaurants, retail and coffee outlets (Costa Coffee at Cambridge Campus and Starbucks at Huntingdon Campus)
- Free independent telephone counselling service with our Employee Assistant Programme
- Staff Development opportunities.
About our Department and the role:
We have completely transformed employability provision in Cambridgeshire in the last 18 months and we are looking to expand our amazing team.
CRC is a really exciting place to work, and we are now looking for a dedicated and hardworking Learner Recruitment Executive with a real flair for recruitment to join us.
We still have big plans for this area and we are looking for someone to help us grow.
This Learner Recruitment Executive opportunity is perfect for someone who is experienced in recruitment, sales or training sectors.
Travel around our patch and some evening and weekend work will be expected as you attend events, meet stakeholders and represent the College on community venues so a passion for people and being able to travel independently is key to this role.
Our Learner Recruitment Executive will have various responsibilities, including:
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with learner referral organisations across Cambridgeshire
- Design, develop and maintain recruitment resources to ensure the best experience for the learners starting on our programmes
- Collaborate with colleagues across the college to ensure the smooth transition of learners from full-time provision to employability programmes where appropriate.
What we are looking for in our ideal Learner Recruitment Executive:
- Previous experience of recruitment
- A great communicator
- Ideally a relating qualification but not essential
- Flexible, reliable and able to travel independently to College sites and community venues
- Able to work some evenings and Saturdays if required
- Sound administration and organisational skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and ever the professional
- A team player yet also able to work independently.
[Please see job description for more information. The role is internally known as ‘Learner Engagement Executive’.]
If you would like to be part of our valued team to help people to reach their potential please make an application online today to join the team as our new Learner Recruitment Executive – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Closing Date currently: Monday 30 September 2021.
Interview dates: TBC.
Cambridge Regional College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Therefore, we expect all workers and employees to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced criminal records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The College reserves the right to fill this vacancy ahead of the closing date if a suitable candidate is found.