Richmond Adult Community College and Hillcroft College have recently merged to create a new College with two sites in Richmond and Surbiton.
The College provide an impressive environment to support learning. We design and deliver courses to meet the needs, interests and abilities of both adults and young people who wish to learn in an adult environment.
We are looking for a Learner Services Advisor to help support the busy Learner Services Department. We are looking for a 12 month FTC maternity Cover candidate.
The purpose of this role is to:
- To provide information to learners, by phone, email and in person, making appropriate referrals for advice and guidance as required
- To carry out a range of administrative tasks including post duties, cashing up, banking and filing
- To enrol students on courses, in line with all enrolment procedures for data collection
- To produce letters for students confirming attendance and course details as requested
- To provide a professional image at all times and excellent customer care to both internal and external customers
- To follow up on leads/enquiries to maximise learner enrolment and provide excellent customer service to improve the number of enquiries that are converted into enrolments
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to demonstrate:
- That you are highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- That you have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience of using REMS or similar records software is desired but not essential.
- Flexibility to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as required.
The Learner Services office operates on a 7 Day rota and opens week evenings across both the Richmond and Surbiton sites. Regular evening and weekend work will be required as part of the rota.
PLEASE NOTE: We not not allow applications via job boards. To apply, please complete the online application form via our website and submit by the closing date.
Closing Date: Sunday 5th May 11:59pm
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults at risk.
Please note, all posts at the College are subject to the Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service.
RHACC Richmond and Hillcroft Adult Community College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.