Who do we need?
We are looking for a proactive, passionate, and committed professional to join our team of Learning and Development Coaches (LDC) to be focused on delivering our HR and L&D apprenticeship programmes.
Having a background of working within HR or Learning and Development you will be able to transfer your knowledge and experience to enhance the provision we provide and make a real difference to the learners you engage with. Ideally, you will have knowledge and/or experience of the CIPD portfolio. We need someone who is a natural coach, someone who is excited about their role and committed to developing and passing on their knowledge to the next generation of HR and L&D Professionals. Encouraging both colleagues and customers alike. We are growing strongly, and our HR and L&D programmes have gained the attention of some very impressive clients to date.
About our product
Here at Arch we offer the very best in HR and L&D apprenticeships and work with leading awarding bodies to enable our learners to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours necessary for their roles.
Working with leading organisation's in HR and L&D we can offer outstanding digital learning Apprenticeship standards that are delivered via AVADO’s state of the art platform which consists of cutting-edge content and resources to support and guide the learner throughout their studies.
What you’ll get up to here as a Learning and Development Coach
LDC’s in our team guide, encourage, and – where necessary – challenge learners to ensure that they turbo-charge their careers through their apprenticeship. This means building a strong relationship with the learner’s line manager too.
Our learners could be 16 or they could be 50, we have a variety of exciting clients which means our learners could be from within the UK Government, a well-recognised company and brand, or a small start-up, so you will have to be able to adapt your style and approach to what is needed.
We are in partnership with CIPD Enterprises and have a special relationship with CIPD awarding body, therefore this role will be providing exposure to a variety of face to face events and we would encouraged you to network as far and wide as possible for your own CPD.
What you’ll bring to deliver our market leading HR and L&D apprenticeship programmes:
• The opportunity to guide and support learners throughout their journey whilst they undertake a world class apprenticeship product designed by a leading HR and L&D award body the CIPD.
• Supporting each learner to progress effectively through their programme, benefiting in the short term, laying foundations for long term career success and ensuring they successfully get through their ‘End Point Assessment’ (EPA)
• Supporting and preparing learners for their EPA, ensuring that all mandatory documentation is collated and stored ready for the submission of “Gateway”
• Interacting regularly with all your learners, whether face-to-face or virtually, utilising the technology tools we provide
• Using the learning platforms (HIVE and Moodle) to ensure progress and evidence of learning is recorded accurately to ensure learner progression is captured, enabling accurate client reporting 100%
• Achieving completer rates of above 85% of caseload of learners
• Using a coaching approach to help learners reflect and embed what they are learning in a way that makes a difference to them, their line manager, their teams and their employer
• A willingness to get stuck in and become part of a busy and collaborative team.
• A confident, clear and constructive communicator with strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
• A calm and collected nature under pressure.
• Excellent time management skills, and responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines.
• Building relationships with our clients and being ambassadors for Arch/AVADO
• Continuously embed safeguarding, prevent and functional skills through out the apprenticeship learning journey
• Take part in events, workshops, training, learning days, meetings and graduations
• Continuously coaching to the level expected of a Grade 1 Ofsted Provider- it’s one of our proudest achievements and you will part of the top 4% of all training providers.
Essential for the role
• Educated at Degree level in a relevant subject
• Industry experience in HR or L&D (min 2yrs)
• Coaching qualification or coaching experience
Even better if you have….
• CIPD qualification
• Experience training/teaching
Avado Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion