Full-time, 37 hours per week
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of thirteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
Are you someone who enjoys working with children and young people? Would you enjoy being part of a team that helps students to improve their learning, develop their character and ultimately achieve their ambitions? Could you work positively with students aged 11-16, parents/carers, staff and external agencies on a day-to-day basis? Are you a good team player, imaginative, discrete, and thorough?
If so, you may be the person we are looking for. We are seeking to appoint a Learning Mentor (non-teaching) to work closely with a Head of House in one of our four House teams. The structure of the Student Support team is currently being reviewed.
In return we offer:
- A school committed to excellence that values staff and students
- A competitive salary
- A school with outstanding ethos, results, attendance and behaviour on a par with other high achieving schools in the south west of England
- A full and varied CPD programme offering teaching and leadership development for our staff
- An energised and professional working environment
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 Monday 22nd April 2019
Interviews are likely to be held soon thereafter.
No CVs or agencies please.
If you are interested and would like to discuss further or visit the school, please contact Tina Tabor (Assistant Principal) who will be delighted to hear from you.
Wellsway School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.