£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Andover College has an exciting opportunity for a full time, enthusiastic and well qualified Lecturer. The post holder will teach across both Dance and Performing Arts courses and the candidate will be teaching on Level 2 and Level 3 provisions.
To meet our high expectations, you’ll need to be a qualified industry practitioner with experience of BTEC level 3 teaching would also be advantageous.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 22 July 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.