Come and work for one of the UK’s leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
A speculative exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Project Management Centre of Excellence at Blackpool and The Fylde College. The role will involve working closely with local and national employers and their apprentices, contributing to the highly successful and long standing partnerships with blue-chip companies such as BAE Systems. B&FC are looking for an individual who has a strong professional and practitioner based background in project management.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package too including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Please download the Job Description to view full Principal Duties and Person Specification.
If you are interested in this post, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
Please note that at the beginning of the application form, it gives the option to upload a CV which is optional. The online form is not optional and must be completed in full in order to apply.
On the supporting statement there is a 1000 word limit. We advise that you prepare this in advance before attempting to complete the form.
Blackpool and The Fylde College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.