£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The Equine department is looking for an experienced lecturer to join the teaching team. Working as part of a team, the post holder will be involved in the planning and delivery across the FE curriculum including level 1, level 2 and level 3 courses.
Applicants should have:
• A degree in a relevant subject or have substantial industry experience
• Hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification.
• Excellent communication skills with a “can-do” attitude
• An engaging personality and the ability to successfully interact with young people
Closing Date: 24 August 2020
College Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.