£21,743 - £37,627 per annum pro rata
(dependent on qualifications and experience)
A minimum of 22.2 hours per week based on a 0.6 fractional contract
Working days will be Monday, Thursday and Friday
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. Hartpury College of Further Education is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas, with an A level pass rate of 99.2%. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
• You will be expected to deliver exceptional teaching which will assist students to achieve excellent results
• You will be able inspire students to appreciate and enjoy Biology, instilling in them a passion for the subject and desire to develop their understanding.
• Hold a teaching qualification or have a willingness to complete one
• Possess a degree or equivalent in relevant subject area
• Be a highly motivated lecturer with experience of providing tutorial support to students being advantageous
What we Offer
• Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
• Teachers’ pension
• Employee Discounts Scheme
• Support for continuous professional development
• 35 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS disclosure including checks with past employers. Committed to equal opportunities, we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Visit our website to see full details and to apply.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 18th June 2020
Interviews will be held WC 22nd June 2020
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.