We are currently seeking a Lecturer to teach on our successful FE courses and Apprenticeship provision.
You will be expected to deliver high quality teaching, learning and assessment ensuring all learners meet or exceed their predicted outcomes and achieve their full potential. The Engineering, Construction / PROCAT Department is prides itself on its commitment to providing a dynamic learning experience which is informed by skilled teaching practitioners and a wealth of industry experience.
The College merged with PROCAT on 1 February 2019 and are working to develop a cohesive team and further develop the curriculum provision to enable us to provide an inspiring curriculum portfolio, which incorporates advancements in industry and technology.
We are seeking an experienced trade professional who would meet the following criteria:
• Holds relevant professional qualifications or degree. Minimum of L3 qualification in Carpentry or equivalent is essential.
• L2 or L3 qualifications in Maths and English
• Holds a relevant teaching qualification ideal or willing to work towards achieving either a PGCE, CertEd or DET.
• Ideally you will have experience in teaching Carpentry within FE and / or Apprenticeships
• Holds a A1 or TAQA assessing qualifications an advantage
Salaries will be offered subject to qualifications held and relevant trade industry and teaching experience. This could be upto £34,978.00 for the successful applicant.
This is an exciting time to join this new team! So do not miss out on this opportunity and apply today.
Latest Application Date
: All Campuses
Salary/Pay Information: Annual Salary £22127.00 - £34978.00
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our learners. All successful applicants will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure.