Do you seek a fulfilling job within an innovative team that promotes the importance of Maths across the wider college? Teaching Maths across a variety of curriculum areas, you will deliver formal scheduled teaching as well as working within a team to devise and review learning programmes. You will have a relevant degree or appropriate qualification and have experience of teaching Maths at GCSE and Functional Skill levels. A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent rural work environment
- Free car parking
- Excellent onsite catering facilities
- Onsite Gym membership available
- Strong College Values such as Striving for Excellence and ‘Can do’ Attitude
- Working with young people and helping them to succeed
Bishop Burton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.