Lecturer in Motor Vehicle
Salary: £24,452 - £36,890 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours
Location: Crewe Campus CW2 8AB
We are seeking a Lecturer in Motor Vehicle, to join our team at our Crewe Campus. This is an excellent opportunity for innovative and inspiring Lecturer in Motor Vehicle to provide learners with an outstanding learning experience to ensure they reach their maximum educational and developmental potential.
• Prepare and Teacher on a range of Motor Vehicle Courses
• Keep accurate records for students’ progress in college
Key Person Specification Requirements:
• Qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant discipline.
• PGCE or commitment to work towards.
• Proven experience of teaching Motor Vehicle.
• Knowledge and understanding of awarding body standards and requirements.
• Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment
• Experience of working in further Education
• Up-to-date occupational experience
Please see attached Job Description and person Specification for full-details
• Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification (academic roles)
• Competitive salary
• Pension Scheme
• 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
• College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
• Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
• Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon
• Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to us by 9am 20 July 2020. Interviews will take place on 24th July 2020.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
South Cheshire College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.