Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic lecturer who can inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. We recognise that our lecturing staff are integral to the success of the College and student achievement.
This role involves planning and providing high-quality teaching, as well as taking shared responsibility for the administration of a range of courses and levels delivered throughout the provision.
As a Lecturer in Photography, you should:
• Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Hold a relevant Level 5 qualification in Photography
• Evidence continuing professional development
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching up to a Level 5 in Photography or relevant
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students
As a Lecturer in Photography you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 days’ bank holiday
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.