Constructing New Futures
Langley College is part of The Windsor Forest Colleges Group and is its centre for technical and vocational training and apprenticeships. It has benefited from a £30 million investment in its campus and is equipped with the latest industry standard equipment, workshops and studios – including its own multi-trades bungalow.
With a strong reputation for its construction curriculum, we are seeking a number of skilled and experienced construction teachers and trainers to join our progressive team for 2019/20.
With a competitive salary (up to £39,752 for teachers with QTLS) and up to 58 days leave (plus bank holidays) these roles provide the ideal opportunity to progress your career.
Our staff benefit from:
- An enhanced salary scale with progression up to £39,752 for teachers with QTLS
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
Lecturer in Plumbing
You are a highly skilled and qualified professional, passionate about your industry and the opportunities it can offer. This role is open to experienced teachers and trainers as well as people who are looking to make a career change into teaching. Either way, you will have in depth knowledge and experience of Plumbing, and will be committed to maintaining high standards.
You will bring your extensive trade experience and professional qualifications to the classroom delivering full-time programmes, evening courses and apprenticeships ranging from L1 to L3, practical and theory.
Free teacher training, support and mentoring are available for successful candidates.
Contract type: Permanent role
Salary: £27,221 - £39,752 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience
Applications will be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before this closing date. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please complete an online application form.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.
Langley College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.