A market forces payment of £2,000 will be paid during the first year of employment
Coventry College is looking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic Plumbing lecturer who can inspire our learners to achieve their full potential. This role is ideally suited to an industry experienced plumber with a desire for a career transition. Alternatively, a current lecturer looking to move into a collaborate and dynamic teaching environment.
This role involves planning and providing high-quality teaching, as well as taking shared responsibility for the administration of a range of courses and levels delivered throughout the provision.
As a Lecturer in Plumbing, you should:
• Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Hold a relevant Level 3 qualification in Plumbing or equivalent
• Be able to evidence continuing professional development
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching Plumbing up to a Level 3, in a teaching/training environment
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ annual leave, plus 8 days’ bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.