A market forces payment will be applied, increasing the salary to circa £35k
Are you ready for your next challenge in Further Education? Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our Engineering Team to teach and assess on a range of Apprenticeship Engineering courses, including Manufacturing Engineering.
As a Lecturer/Assessor in Engineering, you should:
• Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Hold a Level 3 qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
• Hold A or TAQA units or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of working in machine shops
• Experience of assessing in the workplace
• Experience of teaching manufacturing engineering to a range of learners
As a Lecturer/Assessor in Engineering you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 day’s holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. This role is temporary until July 2020.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.