Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? We have an opportunity for a motivated Lecturer/Assessor to join us to teach on the Painting and Decorating, Plastering and Property Maintenance Apprenticeship programme.
As a Lecturer/Assessor in Painting and Decorating, Plastering and Property Maintenance, you should:
• Hold a relevant teaching qualification, or be willing to work towards one
• Hold a Level 3 qualification relevant to either Plastering, Painting and Decorating or Property Maintenance
• Hold A Units or equivalent
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching either Plastering, Painting & Decorating or Property Maintenance up to a Level 3
• Experience of Assessing
• Experience of teaching Functional Skills English and Maths
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 39 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.