Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation? We have an opportunity for motivated individuals to join our sessional bank of staff, teaching on a range of Maths courses.
As a Sessional Lecturer in Maths, you should:
• Hold a minimum Level 3 Maths qualification
• Hold a teaching qualification or be willing to work towards one
• Be able to evidence continuing professional development
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching Maths up to GCSE Level
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of different programmes
As a Sessional Lecturer you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (TPS)
• Access to CPD
This post is sessional, and hours are available immediately. Please state the number of hours and days which you are able to work on your application form. The successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post.
Applications Close: Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 23:59
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
We are actively committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and any vulnerable groups within the College community. We value our diverse College community and are actively committed to promoting equality and diversity in all areas of College life. Applications are welcomed from all sections of the community. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share these commitments.
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.