Level 3 Positive Behaviour Support Staff
GLPC 12 (£24,462) – 17 (£26,745) plus Special School Allowance (£1289)
Actual Pay £22,145 - £24,109 Term time only
This advert has been posted previously, due to extension on closing date it has been re-advertised. Previous applicants need not apply again as their applications will be carried over to this advert.
A Level 3 Support Staff member is required to join our Positive Behaviour Team September 2020.
This is a 39 week post and the salary will be paid on a Term Time basis.
We are looking for a Behaviour Assistant who has:
- Completion of Safe School Training Programme or equivalent
- Has experience of working with children and young adults with challenging behaviour.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- The enthusiasm and ability to motivate young children, and build on their successes.
- A commitment to high expectations to meet the needs of all children.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team of people to provide a stimulating learning environment.
- The ability to share your expertise, knowledge and understanding of young children’s needs and achievements with parents.
- Commitment to Team Working
Hours of work will be:
- 8.30am – 4.30pm Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, 8.30am – 5.00pm on Tuesday, and 8.30am – 4.15pm on Friday at The Village School, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This includes a 45 minute break during the day
- 8.00am – 4.10pm Monday – Friday at Woodfield School, but will be subject to change from time to time with notice. This includes a one hour break during the day.
You may be required to work at either school across the Trust
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2020
Shortlisting: W/C 6th July 2020
Interviews: W/C 13th July 2020
Woodfield School is committed to the welfare and safe guarding of its students and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo the necessary DBS checks.