Management & Leadership Apprentice Trainer/Coaches (Midlands)
We are a dedicated learning company with both levy and non-levy programmes in early career development. Having been in the business of learning for over 60 years we have a reputation for providing quality products that add significant value to both the employee and employer.
We are currently looking to fill a number of trainer/coach roles due to the expansion of our management and leadership apprenticeships: two part time roles based upon 2-3 days working per week (£28k-£30k pro-rata) and three associates (Level 3 - £25 per hour and Level 5 £28 per hour).
You must be able to show strong management experience and have a Level 5 management qualification (or equivalent) and a minimum Level 3 teaching qualification. Holding a D32/33, A1/A2 or a CAVA would also be an advantage. A minimum of 5 years experience is essential.
You will also require a driving license and a car and be flexible with travel.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Train, assess and deliver Apprenticeship Standards in Management levels 3 / 5
• Deliver training and additional support for Maths and English to level 2
• As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study groups and 1-1 sessions with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends
• Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
• Work to learner review and completion timescales
• Case load management and retention to achieve an excellent success rate
In return, you’ll receive in addition to the salary, a bonus, further development (if required), generous pension contribution (for P/T) and the potential to join a great team of like-minded professionals.
Ashorne Hill Management College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.