TEACHER OF MATHEMATICS – TPR
Required for September 2019
Imagine what’s possible…
The Mathematics Department at Newton Abbot College has produced consistently good results over many years. We are seeking a highly committed individual with drive, passion, enthusiasm and ambition to join our Mathematics Department in the next phase of its development and beyond. Your challenge will be to teach excellent Mathematics lessons, leading to high levels of student progress.
- an inspirational, dedicated and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- able to deliver excellent lessons up to and including A Level
- committed to raising standards
- creative, enthusiastic and committed to active learning?
- demonstrate excellent planning, communication and organisational skills
- be able to enthuse and motivate all students
- have incredibly high expectations
- be an excellent team player
- believe that all students are capable of success.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the delivery of outstanding education, then we want to hear from you!
We, at Newton Abbot College (“Good” OFSTED May 2018), have exceptional expectations of our students and staff and we welcome applicants who share our commitment to place student learning at the centre of everything we do. Our induction programme is excellent and all staff are involved in an innovative CPD programme.
Sounds exciting? Then get in touch.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. If successful, you will undergo Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and employment checks.
Only applications submitted on the College’s online application form will be considered.
Closing date: 27 March 2019 at noon; Interview date: 1 April 2019
Newton Abbot College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will undergo Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service and employment checks.