Headteacher: Katie Boyes
13-18 Upper School
1550 on roll; 350 post-16
Teacher of Mathematics
Permanent – Part Time (.4 FTE)
To start as soon as possible
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious professional to join our over-subscribed Dorset school which has a focus on high achievement and an excellent local reputation.
Our thriving Maths department is very well resourced and there will be the opportunity to teach Maths to A Level.
The post would equally suit a Newly Qualified or experienced teacher.
We can offer you:
• High quality students who enjoy Maths in a very well equipped faculty
• The opportunity to join a dedicated team of supportive and friendly teachers.
• High Sixth Form take up
• A positive, supportive community of staff, Governors and parents
• An exciting school with state-of-the-art facilities
• Support from the PiXL organisation and its wide network of schools
Closing Date: Thursday 21st November 2019
Queen Elizabeth’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to have a DBS check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.
Queen Elizabeth's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.