Teacher of Mathematics and Form Tutor (full time permanent post)
From Easter 2020, we require a highly skilled and talented teacher of Mathematics teaching at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5 across all ability ranges. This is a full time permanent post. There is a possibility to pay at UPS level for a suitably experienced candidate.
- Excellent support systems and opportunities for personal and professional development
- A career opportunity within a successful and hugely oversubscribed school
- A school which emphasises both academic and personal progress, that has led to impressive examination results at GCSE and A Level.
- A highly professional, committed and enthusiastic staff group
- A well-resourced faculty with a strong academic tradition and reputation
You will be:
- A well-qualified, highly motivated and engaging teacher of Mathematics, able to deliver engaging lessons and secure strong outcomes across the age and ability range at Key Stages 3,4 and 5
- A creative and innovative team player; willing to contribute to the development of students’ learning and their progress within a committed and forward looking faculty
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum knowledge and teaching
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Applications are welcome from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, age or disability.
Closing date: 9 am Tuesday 4th February 2020
Interviews are likely to be held: Thursday 13th February 2020
Cotham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of appointment are conditional on the following:
• Enhanced DBS check
• Satisfactory completion of a Staff Disqualification Declaration form
• Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
• The receipt of at least 2 satisfactory references
• Verification of identity
• Verification of medical fitness
• Verification of qualifications
• Verification of QTS where required
• Verification that they are legally able to work in UK