Rochdale Sixth Form College has made a flying start since opening in 2010. With currently around 1700 students on roll the College had its first OFSTED inspection in 2013 and was only the second sixth form college in the UK to be graded outstanding in all categories under the Ofsted inspection framework.
We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and passionate MIS Assistant. RSFC has an excellent reputation and this is a real opportunity for you to make your mark. To work at RSFC you must aspire to be an outstanding colleague and be willing to share and learn. Above all else, all staff at RSFC must like all young people and aspire to make them outstanding citizens who have real self-belief and feel good about themselves. We wish to appoint positive people who want to make a difference. Clearly, working at RSFC will be demanding. However, as a colleague you will be of great value and importance and in return it is our intention to provide staff with excellent support and the resources to carry out a first class job. The successful candidate will work within a successful and hardworking team. RSFC has an excellent reputation and this is a real opportunity for you to make your mark.
You will be joining RSFC at a very exciting time in its development and there are always opportunities for career progression for hardworking and resilient colleagues.
Overall Purpose of Post:
• Work closely with the MIS Manager and Director of Student & Curriculum Data, and Operations to develop the college management information systems.
• Work alongside college staff to define and develop their data needs, designing and maintaining meaningful and accurate reports to support college effectiveness and support the development of college reporting systems.
• Assist with producing timely and accurate returns to all college funders and external organisations.
• Assist with the creation and maintenance of the annual course master file.
• Provide support to the examinations team and assist with results days.
• Develop and support internal data systems to support the efficient administration of learning, teaching and administration.
Please feel free to contact Kate Cullen (PA to Principal) for an application pack on 0 1706 769800.
Applications should be returned to arrive no later than 12 noon on Friday 1st February 2019.
Interviews planned for Thursday 7th February 2019.
Salary: Appointment will be made on the nationally agreed Sixth Form College Support Staff pay spine based on qualification and experience. The salary for this post is Points 27 to 33 currently £21,814 to £26,330
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject an enhanced DBS and background check.
Rochdale Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.