We are currently seeking to appoint an inspirational and talented Multi-Skills Lecturer to join our friendly and professional Construction team.
This exciting post will give you:
- The opportunity to join our enthusiastic and dynamic team who are committed to delivering high quality learning to our students
- The chance to share your industry knowledge & skills with learners to help them achieve at the highest level
- The opportunity to ensure continuous improvement and contribute to the College’s journey to Outstanding
The successful candidate must:
- Have a full teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS, CTLLS or PTLLS)
- Be qualified to teach up to Level 2 within Multi-Skills
- Have experience of working within industry
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you and you will enjoy working in a forward thinking, friendly, fast paced, changing environment with state of the art facilities, we would love to hear from you. In return, we offer a competitive salary, as well as staff benefits such a choice of two excellent pension schemes, life assurance, free onsite parking and access to our fully equipped gym along with discounted in house Spa and Salon treatments.
(*Applications will however be shortlisted on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to interview and appoint before this closing date. We therefore encourage you to apply at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment)
Orbital South Colleges Group are committed to Equal Opportunities, encouraging applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population. We are also committed to PREVENT and Safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Both College Campus’ are smoke-free zones.
As part of our pre-employment checks, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, references will be taken and evidence of all qualifications and awards will also be required before commencement of employment. Failure to do so may lead to offers being withdrawn.
East Surrey College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.