Multiskilled Craftsperson (Plumbing Bias)
12 Months Fixed Term Contract
37 hours per week
Salary: £20,005 to £22,517 per annum (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Coventry College is looking to appoint a Multiskilled Craftsperson (Plumbing Bias)
As a Multiskilled Craftsperson (Plumbing Bias), you should:
• Recognised Apprenticeship NVQ Level 3 or higher in Plumbing Studies, City & Guilds / NVQ or equivalent ONC in Mechanical Engineering Experience of delivering consistently high levels of customer service
• Relevant experience in Plumbing post qualification and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Knowledge and experience in the application of Health & Safety procedures, asbestos and safe water systems.
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of delivering consistently high levels of customer service
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of equality and safeguarding, and their importance within the College, appropriate to role
Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
As a Multiskilled Craftsperson (Plumbing Bias) you will benefit from:
• Annual staff recognition awards
• 34 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
• On-site gym discount
• On-site nursery discount (First Friends Nursery)
• Free on-site parking at both campuses
• A good pension scheme (LGPS)
• Access to CPD
A flexible approach to working hours is essential. Candidates with a disability will be guaranteed an interview, providing they meet all the essential requirements of the post. You will be required to apply for a DBS check if you are successful.
(Please note that CVs will not be accepted)
Coventry college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.