£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon skills and qualifications)
18.5 hours per week
Working as part of a small team the post holder will play a critical role in the successful delivery and assessing of the College’s Business Administration programmes to Level 2 and Level 3 Apprentices, and Management Level 2 to 4. The post holder will be ambitious and committed to being an outstanding practitioner who achieves the best possible outcomes for their learners. The post holding will have a Level 5 teaching qualification along with an Assessor Award and ideally an Internal Verifier Award, or have a willingness to attain these qualifications.
This post will work across both the Andover and Sparsholt campuses.
Closing Date: 28 October 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.