£16,776 - £18,290 pro rata
27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Under the direction of the Student Admin Customer Service Manager and the Exams Co-ordinator, the post holder will be working in a customer facing environment providing support to the Exams Team assisting them with day to day procedures relating to examination activities. This includes HE Exams administration, examination registration entries, HE exam paper production, registrations, scheduling and invigilating on-line tests.
The post holder will also be required to work closely with the Examinations Officer to introduce smarter working practices within the team and section and be responsible for an effective data collection process for the College.
The full time equivalent salary for this role is £16,776 - £18,290 per annum. With the contractual hours of 27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year, the actual salary range including holiday pay is £10,260 - £11,186 per annum.
The working pattern will be Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 2.30pm with a 30-minute break.
This post is based at the Andover Campus
Closing Date: 08 July 2019
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Pro-rated holiday entitlement of 24 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Andover College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.