Salary: JG4 (£18,795 - £20,913) – actual starting salary £16,292
Contract: Permanent, full time 37 hours per week, term time only + 5 INSET
Start Date: as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint a Performance Technician to take an active role in providing technical and classroom based support across Music and other Performing Arts subject areas to enable the subject teachers to deliver the education to students.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, with a focus on enabling young people to make a positive difference and achieve the Academy’s vision: to set no limits on what we can achieve.
- Care about young people and want to make a difference
- Are enthusiastic and flexible to business needs;
- Are able to work within a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Have excellent communication and team work skills;
- Are able to manage your time, resources and workload effectively with minimum supervision
We will give you:
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding Academy with dedicated staff and students;
- Professional development to help you fulfil the role effectively;
- The support of an experienced and enthusiastic team.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a criminal records check, medical check and satisfactory references.
Further information is contained within the Job Description and Person Specification. Full details and an application pack can be found on the Academy’s website.
Applications close: Midnight, 31st August 2020
Interviews: Week commencing 7th September 2020
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.