BeyondAutism are looking for an experienced ABA/VB practitioner to join our growing organisation
• Leadership of a Hub within the Post-19 service
• Overseeing the education of students, developing appropriate curriculum plans and behaviour strategies
• providing guidance, support and training to their teams, monitoring all aspects of their work
• Undergraduate Degree
• Undertaking a current course of study leading to BCaBA / BCBA (if not already obtained)
The ideal candidate
• Experience of advanced ABA skills; programme development, assessment, designing behavioural interventions
• Experience working within school or college settings
• Experience in managing teams of staff
• Ability to work in a pressured environment
• Demonstrable interest in further education for adults
• Physically and emotionally resilient in order to work with young adults with autism who may present with challenging behaviours
Why Choose us?
BeyondAutism is a charity dedicated to empowering children and young people with autism to lead fuller lives through positive educational experiences, training for those working with them and support for their families and carers. We successfully run Independent Special Schools for children aged 4-19, a Post-19 service, Outreach and Training and an Early Years’ service. Our two schools have recently received 'Outstanding' Ofsted ratings. You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
Our fundamental objective is to provide an education which equips young people with autism for adulthood. Managed on a not-for-profit basis by BeyondAutism (previously known as Rainbow School), was established in 2000 and is committed to the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis. To find out more about more, please visit our website.
What we Offer
• An excellent in-house professional training programme enabling you to develop within the field of special needs and education.
• A range of fantastic staff benefits.
• Ongoing support from a dedicated team who shares in the vision and values of the organisation and work together every day to empower our pupils and transform their lives.
• Clear career pathways with opportunities for professional development, including funding for training.
Closing date: 28th July 2019
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.