£18,009 - £19,523 (depending on skills and experience including SDO allowance)
Working as part of a team involving site maintenance and security duties you will work 37 hours per week on a rotating work pattern of early (6.00am to 2.00pm), middle (8.00am – 4.00pm) and late (1.30pm to 9.30pm) shifts. The successful candidate will be required to live on site one week in every six weeks to undertake Site Duty Officer duties for which an additional allowance is paid along with additional overtime payments dependent upon the additional duties undertaken.
Please see the job description for the full range of duties. Full training given.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus
Closing Date: 21 September 2020
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.