We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Performance & Data Analyst Apprentice to support our College Information Systems (CIS) Team.
As a Level 4 Project Management Apprentice at Kendal College within the CIS Team, you will grow within the department and work towards managing your own projects becoming a valued asset to both staff and senior managers in providing detailed performance and data analysis.
Senior colleagues within the department will mentor you on a day-to-day basis and help you develop your skills in Performance & Data analysis. You will be using our Student Record and Tracking system, college Data Dashboard and other college software to achieve this aim. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to attend relevant internal and external staff development activities and then encouraged to apply your knowledge within your duties.
You will have strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft Access and Excel and some SQL programming knowledge or a willingness to learn this. A keen analytical approach with a focus on attention to detail will be a key element for this role.
If you have a passion for interrogation and analysis, we would like to hear from you!
WHY CHOOSE US?
Set within the breath-taking UNESCO World Heritage site of the Lake District, Kendal College is an FE College that consistently punches above its weight on the national stage. Under the leadership of our new Principal, Kendal College is embarking on a series of bold steps to grow the College and remain a top-notch education provider for Cumbria and the North West region.
As an apprentice at Kendal College, you will be receiving high quality on the job training and working towards a qualification that will help you progress your career. The College will provide you with designated time to focus on your studies as well as an induction programme to help you get started and ready to take on the challenges ahead.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Top quality tuition to help you complete a Level 4 Apprenticeship
• A generous holiday entitlement (25 days per year)
• 5 efficiency days per year in addition to your hard-earned holiday allocation.
• A College that is committed to developing everyone to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• Collaborative working within our departments and campuses to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop.
• A College that promotes and supports flexible working
• On-site canteens with locally sourced ingredients.
• A Cycle to Work scheme and discounted gym membership.
• A comprehensive Staff awards, rewards and Wellbeing scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Kendal College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.