Our vision is to become a beacon of educational excellence, transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Reference Number: SCCG1970
Salary: Starting salary £17,467 per annum with incremental progression to £19,285
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 28th July 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 5th August 2019
Location: FutureSkills at MediaCityUK
Contract Type: Fixed term to 31st October 2019
Hours per Week: 37
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated and efficient Switchboard Operator and Receptionist to join our team. The role requires a confident, friendly, professional and helpful person who will be able to work under pressure and on their own initiative. The role involves dealing with web enquiries, answering the switch board calls efficiently and providing information as required. Experience of dealing with a busy switch board and reception would be advantageous.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
Reasons to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• Optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes for the latest technology, mobile phones & bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.
FutureSkills at MediaCityUK is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.