Job Title: Recruitment Resourcer/Trainee Consultant
Location: London, Paddington
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 + access to our uncapped bonus scheme
Job Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 22 days, rising to 25 with service
Be part of our success
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our thriving London team as a Recruitment Resourcer.
Working alongside our experienced recruiters, you will help to further develop our internal support system whilst offering a prestigious first line support to our ever growing candidate base. This is an exciting role where your ideas and strategies will be welcomed.
We offer full training and an induction programme into the niche field of education recruitment where you will be encouraged to forward think and flourish.
Established since 2001, the eTeach Group leads the way in education recruitment, by providing a continuum of brands and services to meet the needs of today’s ever-changing education recruitment landscape.
eTeach.com and FEJobs.com are the UK’s leading online education recruitment websites for schools and further education colleges.
If you have had previous experience as a resourcer or talent manager, eTeach are waiting to hear from you
- Previous experience as a resoucer within a target driven/sales environment
- Proven history of screening and interviewing high calibre candidates
- Ability to utilise online resources including Social Media, advanced search engine techniques and networked referrals
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills
- Desire and ability to work off own initative whilst supporting a high performing team
- Able to evidence track record of success/delivering results
If you are keen to build a career within a rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, that offers so much more than the average recruitment business then please Apply today.
eTeach welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of gender, age, race, religious belief, disability or sexual orientation. You must have the right to work and live in the UK.