Come and be a part of eTeach Group's expanding growth. You will be given full training and induction into the niche field of Education Recruitment and the autonomy to build your own relationships with clients and customers. At eTeach Group, we take great pride in providing a stimulating, rewarding and positive environment for all our team members to thrive in, develop their skill set and fast track to a successful career path. Established since 2001, the eTeach Group leads the way in education recruitment, by providing a continuum of brands and services to meet the needs of today’s ever-changing education recruitment landscape.
Overview of the role: Resourcer
- Undertake the necessary resourcing duties and activities required to source, attract, engage and manage the permanent teaching pools to a sufficient level of quality and quantity to enable the recruitment teams to achieve the necessary business placement targets.
- Following strict internal process and external guidelines set out by the DCSF, Teaching Agency and DBS in order to secure teachers and teaching support staff.
- Assist with filling pre-booked assignments, calls to candidates who are live but inactive and candidate attraction via
- Eteach database
- External jobs boards & social media
- Online advertising and deal with all responses
Overview of the Role: Recruitment Consultant
Place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identify, progress and convert sales leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and profitably develop client relationships
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs.Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Shortlist and present suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients.
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc).
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
- Must be a Dubai resident
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities.
- Tenacious and resilient.
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives.
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer focused approach.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Appropriate verbal and written communication skills.
- ICT literate with accurate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of recruitment software or CRM systems.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Previous proven track record with the recruitment sector at an appropriate level of experience
- Experience of relevant market sector.
- Experience of a customer focused and sales role.
- Demonstrable ability to develop business relationships.