Reports to: Sales Manager, Inspire ATA
Location: LMP Head Office/ hybrid working
Salary: £30,000 plus commission/bonus structure.
Hours: 40 per week.
Inspire ATA is part of the LMP Group. Each company within the group has the collective mission to inspire ambition and widen horizons. The intent of each company is to provide opportunities and support social change across the UK. The focus is on education and social impact: working together to bring about positive and sustainable development.
Job Role Overview
In our determination to further develop our service and responsiveness to local, regional, and national industry we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to identify and create opportunities for young people as well as to identify workforce development opportunities organisations across England.
Inspire ATA has intentions to support the demand for flexible apprenticeships through short-term placements with multiple employers so this job role will support the mobilisation of this new concept.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be the liaison between your accounts (Clients).
- To ensure that all data requirements are maintained, records are up to date accurate and deadlines for returns are made, with assistance from the Sales Admin Assistant.
- You will be tasked with sharing information with businesses across the UK on the benefits of Apprenticeship training to develop their workforce by hosting an Apprentice through our Flexi-Job Apprenticeship model.
- Identifying prospective clients to discuss the Flexi-Job Apprenticeship model with.
- Making initial contact and speaking to key decision makers.
- Providing consultation and guidance on apprenticeships and the Flexi-Job Apprenticeship model to new and current clients.
- Communicate daily with key decision makers.
- To drive business and meet sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- An understanding of the FE and training sector, and in particular the ATA model or flexi-job apprenticeship agency model of employing apprentices on behalf of host organisations.
- Being enthusiastic about sales and targets
- The ability to set and achieve demanding performance targets and to effectively manage any building relationships through great customer service.
- Identify under-performance.
- Interpersonal and communication skills of a high order.
- Previous experience of employer engagement and negotiation.
- The ability to communicate at a professional level with external and internal clients and stakeholders
- Create a development plan.
- Ability to seek out and develop client placement opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Apprenticeships and how the funding works
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An understanding of employability and skills funding provision.
- A proven track-record of individual high-performance within a sales function.
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working within the apprenticeship training and ATA employment sectors with the ability to overcome problems with fast and effective solutions.
Safeguarding, Prevent & Equal Opportunities
LMP Group, Let Me Play, LMP Education, LMP Action C.I.C. and Inspire ATA are committed to anti-discrimination and equal opportunities for all. We are equally committed to Safer Recruitment Policies, Safeguarding, the Prevent Duty and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers
Let Me Play Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.