A new opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Science teacher to be part of our service.
If you are an inspirational Science teacher and have the ability to deliver outstanding learning you might be the person we are looking for.
The Medical Needs Teaching Service (MNTS) is based across three sites in Leeds plus community teaching. We deliver outstanding learning to children and young people who cannot attend school because of health needs.
The ideal candidate will:
• be prepared to work in a variety of settings
• have good organisational and interpersonal skills
• be flexible, adaptable and show a commitment to hard work
• have the ability to plan and deliver personalised learning
• have the ability to engage reluctant learners
• have recent experience of working in a mainstream educational environment
We can offer the successful candidate:
• supportive training and CPD
• variety in your work
• the opportunity for you to make a real difference to the achievements of these children and young people
• a positive working environment within a dedicated and friendly team of professionals
• multi-disciplinary working.
Deadline: Close of applications: Midday Friday 10th July 2020.
If you have not heard from us by Friday 17th July, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.
Interview: Monday 20th July 2020
Job starts: As soon as possible
Salary: Teachers pay and conditions
Contract term: Temporary for one year in the first instance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks.
Applicants selected for interview will be invited to look around the service.
Medical Needs Teaching Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.