West Thames College is one of the most exciting and successful colleges of further and higher education in London and our vibrant campuses in Isleworth and Feltham have some of the best facilities in the country.
We have a reputation for giving excellent support to our diverse student population. Staff are well supported within a culture of continuous professional development and are encouraged to take on new and more senior roles within the college. Facilities across our campuses in Isleworth and Feltham are state-of-the art with good public transport links and free staff parking.
We are a values-based and highly inclusive college, serving a vibrant and diverse area, and making a positive contribution to wider social and economic agendas. We offer courses from pre-entry through to Higher Education, Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes to meet the skills needs of our
The purpose of the post is to be responsible for:
• Support the Head of HR & Professional Development in providing a comprehensive, effective and professional personnel service to all College staff.
• Lead on performance management issues.
• Be responsible for policy research, development and implementation
• Be responsible for HR annual publications and surveys.
• Assist the Head of HR & Professional Development with the training and development of the HR team.
• Provide support and guidance to the team in the absence of the Head of HR & Professional Development.
• Ensure the confidentiality of documents and all other personal information held in, or dealt with by, the HR Department.
• Provide high quality HR advice and support to college managers and staff that reflect College policy and HR related legislation.
Full details of the post can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
West Thames College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.