Senior Vice Principal
L22 – L26 Leadership Scale
Gospel Oak School, Tipton
We are looking for a highly motivated and effective senior leader with a proven track record in raising standards to include:
• Experienced Senior Leaders who embrace challenge and value changing lives in an area of high deprivation
• A dedicated professional who values align to our commitments to arts, culture and creativity and the world beyond school
• Those who possess high levels of communication skills, emotional intelligence and lead with integrity. We are a school community built on positive relationships.
• A strategic thinker who can turn policy into practice and evidence impact across key school improvement areas including Curriculum and Assessment
• A caring and empathetic leader who cares about enriching the lives of students and supporting and developing colleagues
• Someone with a high level of commitment to Safeguarding and Staff Wellbeing
• A confident leader who can deputise for the Principal and manage the school’s day to day operations
• Someone with a sense of humour who will further enhance the outstanding Senior Leadership Team
Significant changes have been made in the last year to remove barriers to improvement, and the successful candidate will be joining the senior leadership team at a critical and exciting time to drive standards forward and ensure the best outcomes for all our students.
You will be joining a group of 9 successful schools serving approximately 4000 children from nursery through to 19 years of age as part of the Central Regions Schools Trust, founded by the RSA. Gospel Oak School in Tipton (West Midlands) is an oversubscribed and expanding 11-19 school with 1275 students (including Sixth Form). The school is highly aspirational, boasting fantastic facilities for both students and staff.
In return we can offer:
• A challenging and supportive learning environment
• State of the art facilities
• Opportunities for working with other colleagues across the Trust
• CPD to support you to the next level of your career
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Care First Employee Assistance Programme
• The opportunity to make a real difference to young people’s lives.
The Central Region Schools Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, 2 work references and other employment checks.